At present, the global energy crisis is getting worse and environmental pollution is getting worse. Energy saving and energy saving have become very important for metro transportation. And LED is the best choice to save energy consumption for subway lighting.
1. Status and prospect of subway lighting
1. Many metro cities are built, with long operating mileage and fast development speed. The lighting market of metro is huge.
It is understood that more and more cities are under construction or in line with the construction of metro projects.
Subway construction in first-tier cities is more vigorous.
At present, more than 10 cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, guangzhou and shenzhen operate the subway, and more than 40 cities are under construction or planning.
In 2015, there were 97 domestic subway lines with a distance of 3087km and 2023 stations.
It is expected that 177 rail transit lines will be built by 2020, with a total length of 6,100 kilometers and a total investment of 1,156.8 billion yuan.
This will generate a large number of LED lighting products.
Around the world, the underground lighting market has expanded dozens of times.
Globally, 62 countries have established urban rail transit, operating only over 32,600 kilometers.
One third of them are subway miles.
2. Large market for subway lighting upgrade and transformation.
LED lighting was initially applied to subway lighting in 2008, and only in recent years LED lighting has been used in new subway lines.
Beijing metro alone plans to replace traditional lighting with LED lights by 100,000 in 2015.
2. Design requirements of subway lighting
1. Energy saving and efficiency: lighting system accounts for 13% of the total energy consumption of metro power system, and the average energy consumption of metro lighting is 26w/m.
, which is far higher than the national average standard of other places.
The power of energy saving transformation is huge.
2. Stability, reliability and long life: underground, high density of people, long lighting time and great strength, high requirements on reliability and stability of lamps and long life.
3. Lighting can be divided into multiple levels: entrance and exit channels, station hall, platform, inside the carriage and on the track. Considering factors such as natural light, density of human flow and comfort, the lighting needs are different.
4. Complex and more limited design: the subway system includes power system, fire system, operation system, monitoring system, exhaust system, etc. The lighting design not only needs the illumination effect and human body experience, but also needs to take care of other subsystems.
5. Highlight artistic, cultural and urban features: subway environmental decoration highlights more urban features and features, and lighting design needs to be consistent with the environmental decoration style to set off the scene.
6. Strong earthquake resistance: there will be a certain vibration in the subway carriage, and there will be vibration in the platform and station hall when the train passes.
Iii. Classification of subway lighting
Iv. LED lamps are the first choice for subway lighting
1. The subway power distribution system is complex, with frequent fluctuation of voltage. The working voltage range of lamps is large and the lamps are more stable.
2. Subway lighting is used in closed space, and the working time of lamps is relatively long, generally more than 17 hours.
The light failure of traditional lamps is very large in this environment. The naked LED light source can achieve light failure for 5000H, and the heat dissipation of the whole lamp can basically achieve light failure for 5000H less than 1%.
3. Repeated maintenance of lamps will bring a huge workload to metro operation. LED has a stable life of more than 50,000 hours;
And can be designed into a simple maintenance method, is the first choice of subway lighting.
4. Electromagnetic interference will affect the communication equipment in the subway, especially near the running position of the train. It is very important to avoid electromagnetic interference.
Excellent design can control the electromagnetic interference produced by LED lamps to a very low level.
5. As the subway of tunnel traffic, the running area is full of wave vibration energy, and the anti-vibration performance of lamps is of vital importance.
LED has a unique light emitting way, and the lamps are designed to be anti-seismic.
6. The appearance of LED lamps has a very high design freedom and can create a unique subway station atmosphere.
For example, guangzhou metro used to be the second line LED renovation project: all 14 stations of the line: sanyuanli station - pazhou station.
It took two years and was officially completed in 2015.
Before transformation: 8,790 fluorescent lamps; after transformation: 7,527 LED lamps; total quantity of lamps: 1,263 fewer.
Actual effect after replacement: 14.4% (1,263 sets) of lamps were lost, but the illumination increased by 10% to reach 48.8%, saving 2.45 million degrees of electricity per year.
Comprehensive annual savings: 2.45 million x 0.7526 = 1.843.87 million yuan, which is not included in the maintenance cost of the fluorescent tube.
Recovery of renovation costs within three years.
V. application space of subway lighting
1. Import and export stairs -- lamp tube, tube lamp, plug and pull tube
Import and export stair
2. Station hall -- lamp, panel lamp, three-prevention lamp, emergency lamp, advertising lamp, etc
The station hall
3. Platform -- lamp tube, tube lamp, panel lamp, emergency lamp, mining lamp, etc
4. Office, service center, duty room -- lamp tube, panel lamp, ceiling lamp, etc
5. Inside the track -- tunnel lights, emergency lighting, three defense lights, light belt, etc
Track the internal
6. Interior of the carriage -- lamp tube, three-stop lamp, etc
The car interior
At present, LED lighting is the first choice of subway lighting system.
Metro lighting expands the application field of LED lighting, popularizes green lighting, develops low-carbon economy, and formulates the technical standard of LED lighting products. It will play a positive and typical demonstration role in the research of LED lighting application technology.