Red and blue light ratio required for 14 kinds of vegetables
Everything grows by the sun. The requirements of plants for light are mainly the color of light, spectrum, light intensity and illumination time. Therefore, by artificially developing the illumination of a specific spectral illumination product, plant growth can be greatly improved. LED plant lights can be widely used in plant cultivation, but the electricity cost in the production cost of plant factories accounts for about 30%. The development of resource-saving light sources is a necessary requirement for building plant factories.led bulb light
Sunlight is composed of many different wavelengths of light, and only a very small part of the solar radiation spectrum affects photosynthesis, accounting for about 5% of the proportion of sunlight. Through research, the best ratio of red light of 620-680nm and blue-violet light of 400-500nm was obtained, and the LED plant lamp was successfully developed.led tube light
LED plant lights can not only emit monochromatic light with narrow light waves, such as red, orange, yellow, green, blue, infrared, etc., and can be arbitrarily combined according to different needs of plants, and it is also a cold light source with low heat generation characteristics and reduces pesticides. The use of chemicals such as hormones to ensure food safety.led flood light
♦ The following are the source ratio parameters required for 14 common vegetables:
(1) Lettuce: The light source of colonization and seedlings is best suited for growth using red and blue light 6:1 and 7:1 light sources, respectively.
(2) Amaranth: The ratio of plant height, stem diameter and leaf width of amaranth under red/blue 7:1 treatment was significantly higher than other treatments.
(3) Cucumber: 7:2 is the best red-blue ratio for the growth of cucumber seedlings, and the best ratio is 7:1 in the growth period.
(4) Green vegetables and water spinach: 7:1 is the best red and blue light ratio for the growth of green vegetables and water spinach leaves.
(5) White radish: the most suitable light quality for growth: red and blue light ratio of 8:1.
(6) Oil wheat: The ratio of red and blue light is 9:1, which is conducive to the growth of oil wheat.
(7) Strawberries and tomatoes: Red and blue light 9:1 is most beneficial for the growth of strawberries and tomatoes, and the fruit is full and nutritious.
(8) Holly: Red and blue light are arranged in a ratio of 8:1. The holly grows best, strong and has a very developed root system.
(9) Sprouts: The most effective effect is the ratio of red, green and blue light at 6:2:1.
(10) Calla Lily: The growth ratio is best with a ratio of red and blue light of 6:2.
(11) Anthurium Sun: Comprehensive analysis, red and blue light 7:3 treatment is better, is conducive to morphology, root growth and dry matter accumulation.
(12) Dendrobium candidum: red blue light 7:3, its proliferation effect is best; 6:4, it is more conducive to photosynthesis and material accumulation of seedlings.
♦ Take lettuce as an example, the required planting environment parameter values are:
Illumination above the plant: 2600-2900lx (purity red and blue spectral illuminance value, non-white illuminance value), no natural illumination, complete artificial lighting system, pre-illumination cycle 6h open, 2h off, 3 cycles per day; late 14h open, 10h off , cycle 2 times a day;
Ambient temperature: 28-30 ° C (post-air conditioning began to add, maintain 28 ° C);
Relative humidity: 50%-70% (the air conditioner is turned on and lowered to about 60%).
Dalian Xinghai Technology Co., Ltd.