In the EMC project, the implementation of the test section will be mentioned by the general government or the manufacturer in the commercial negotiations with the government. What are the selection requirements of the test section?
How can we implement a test section that is qualified and satisfactory to the local government?
Let's talk about it here.
First of all, the test section should choose a typical section which is representative in terms of spacing, height, cantilever, elevation Angle and consistency of light source.
The street lamp spacing should be as small as possible, and the preferred spacing should be no more than 40 meters. It is best to choose the road with a distance of 35 meters.
Reference value of street lamp spacing in cjj45-2006 national standard for urban road lighting design: about 3 times of the height of the lamp pole of the light cut-off lamp is the space, and the straight road is chosen instead of the bend or intersection.
The installation height of the cantilever length of lamps and lanterns should not be more than a quarter, the elevation of lamps and lanterns should not be more than 15 °;
The width of the road is best with two-way four lanes (about 15 meters), and the road is smooth and wide.
3. Height of lamp pole
Light pole height preferred best 8 to 10 m, second is not more than 12 meters (high lever directly affect the injection Angle, light affect the intensity of illumination evenness), lamps and lanterns of cantilever hole with diameter of 60 mm ￠is preferred.
National road standards reference:
The relationship between the type of light distribution and the way of layout and the installation height and spacing of the lamps and lanterns
Note :Weff is the effective width of the road surface (m).
Note that in the table above, this is the point.
Because the country has issued the standard of lighting distribution for street lamps, there will be different lighting options in different test sections.
For example, the road width of a certain avenue is 18 meters, and the green belt in the middle is 2 meters two-way four lanes.
The road is designated as the main road
1. Cut-off lamps must be used
2. According to the above table, the distribution of lampposts on this road is
(1) double-side staggered lighting: the height of the pole is more than 12 meters, and the distance between the rods is less than 36 meters, which meets the requirements of national and experimental sections.
(2) bilateral symmetrical lighting: the height of the pole is more than 9 meters, and the distance between the rods is less than 27 meters, which meets the requirements of national and experimental sections.
(2) roads are classified as secondary roads
1. Light cut-off or half-cut street lamps can be adopted (if the light cut-off street lamps are used, the above conditions shall not change)
2. If half-light street lamps are used, the distribution of the lampposts on this road is as shown in the table above
(1) double-side staggered lighting: the height of the pole is more than 14 meters, and the distance between the rods is less than 50 meters, which meets the requirements of national and experimental sections.
(2) bilateral symmetrical lighting: the height of the pole is more than 11 meters, and the distance between the rods is less than 39 meters, which meets the requirements of national and experimental sections.
Conclusion: if choose this section as the test sections, so it is best to use the LED section Type lamps and lanterns, light with light way is best for the Type Ⅱ Short or Medium (add, you may refer to aspects of light distribution I log in discussion of lamps and lanterns light distribution and light distribution of basic formula is: high lever H present right W, they are the Type of business is equal to 1 choice between I light distribution, less than 1 ~ 0.25 choose Type Ⅱ, less than or equal to 0.25 the following selection Type Ⅲ, and cast light length is to stem from the width of the technology choice.)
(3) the way of cloth lamp
The conventional lighting method should be adopted, and the layout of the lampposts is called the best with bilateral pairs.
The selection principle of lighting pattern:
Five basic ways of arranging conventional lighting fixtures
(a) unilateral placement;
(b) bilateral staggered layout;
(c) bilateral symmetrical layout;
(d) symmetrical central layout;
(e) horizontal suspension arrangements
(4) the replaced light source shall be high pressure sodium lamp: the higher the power of the light source, the better the single light source shall be at 400W or above, followed by 250W or 150W
(5) the test section shall be conducted with few obstructions and shade on both sides of the road and shall not hinder the normal lighting of street lamps;
(6) the choice of secondary roads or branches is preferred;
7. Select the section with less external auxiliary light source, which can reflect the lighting effect of LED street lamps.
(8) without any energy-saving device, the voltage is relatively stable;
(9) a section with a minimum of traffic and traffic and a good road condition
In conclusion, the project of energy-saving renovation of street lamps with government departments should first take the energy-saving efficiency of energy use units as the primary consideration and strictly implement national standards.
Secondly, it is necessary to reduce the investment risk of energy-saving service companies and return the investment income as soon as possible.
The replacement principle of all lamps and lanterns must be based on these two points.